Thursday, February 6, 2014

Oh hey, Maxxinista! TJMaxx.com Feature

I have been a Maxxinista ever since middle school when I discovered that I could get WAY more stuff with my hard earned babysitting money at TJMaxx, than I could at any of the stores at the mall. Searching for the best deals was a favorite past time (and still is!); I love 'the hunt.' 

I (along with probably many of you) was THRILLED when TJMaxx.com launched this Fall. The site has similar styles and deals online as they have in store and you can 'hunt' for deals anytime you want, 24/7. How awesome is that right? (Sorry bank account!)

The thing about online is that it's similar to in store, if you see something you like, you have to jump on it because you don't know if it will still be there if you take the time to think about it. Oh and the best part... if something doesn't fit or you don't like it, you can return in store. Perfection. 
Below I put together some of my favorite finds from TJMaxx.com 
Can you tell what is from The Runway and what isn't? 
Doesn't it all look amazing!












No comments:

Post a Comment