Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Everyday Beauty Essentials

For everyday, my beauty routine (if you can even call it that) is pretty simple.
Most days I stick to tinted moisturizer, concealer, blush, brow pencil,
some eyeliner and mascara. If I get up with enough time I might
try some illumizer and bronzer to contour my face. I like a natural look;
I don't like to feel like I am wearing makeup. I have pretty sensitive skin
so I have to be careful about what products I use and recently
 I have been trying to shift all of my products over to ones
that are both better for me and the environment using
natural or organic products mostly.

Here are some of my favorites that I use everyday!























Almay Intense Eye Color Liquid Liner
Almay Intense Eye Color Eye Liner
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Clinique Lash Lengthening Mascara
Josie Maran Argan Oil Light
Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Princess
Korres Primer 
Sugar Lip Conditioner in Plum 
Sonia Kashuk Lip Liner in Petal
Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate



WHEN I WANT TO JAZZ IT UP FOR GOING OUT

OTHER EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS


Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume
Korres Tea Trea Facial Cleanser 
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Origins Deep Pore Cleanser
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo & Conditioner
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen
Caudalie Hand Lotion
Burberry Brit Perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment